Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Stare At The Best

After I tackled all of the other roller coasters at Six Flags Aventure park,it was time for the real challenge the scariest ride of them all called KING TAKA . Before i do that i felt a cheese and steak sandwich side order of cheese fries and a shake. So we went to one of my favorite places called Johnny Rockets what a feast ..when we were all done i was so stuffed and i said Dad lets go so we walked back to the line for King Taka waiting on line for one hour staring at the rollercoaster i was so anxious to get on. Finally im on with my dad and away we go oh my god  i almost lost my voice cause i was screaming so much i thought i was going to fall off .it was so much fun ,it was well worth the wait cant wait to go again .

2 comments:

  1. I liked the story about the roller coaster.I think that roller coasters are fun.How many roller coasters have you been on in Six Flags?

    From: Jose

    ReplyDelete