Saturday, October 2, 2010

PLAYING WITH MY MOMS LAP TOP

   On saturday i woke up and had a wonderful breakfast some scrabbled eggs and sausages and a tall glass of orange juice . When finished then i had decided to do some homework that i missed during the week . So the teacher and i dissused that i would make it up during the weekend .i had in plan to do four more blogs more than i had to she agreed. I've wriitten many and i told myself it was time for a break ,i went to my neighbors house and played cops and robbers and then we played a few video games... ahhhh LUNCH TIME said mom delicious .okay it"s time to continue with my homework i begin with my blogging entering pics and writting my stroies and daily journals and all of sudden with one touch of a button there it goes IT'S GONE almost everything gone deleted .Where is it !!!!! all my hard work couldn't find it ... im so so disappointed .

1 comment:

  1. That is a bummer, Ethan. I would have liked to have read it! -Karen

    ReplyDelete